If you have any ideas or would like to support LOVO by contributing your time, goods and services, skills or expertise we would love to hear from you.
We are particularly keen to hear from local people and groups who may want to get involved with our work. We are open to all sorts of ideas, but especially keen to hear from those who :
- Are a community partner offering specialist or focused support around childcare, money advice, employment support etc.
- Can offer a workshop, class or talk as part of our Day Centre or 'inspiration hour'
- Can offer health and wellbeing advice, activities or resources
- Can offer space use for events, meetings or other activities
- Can offer skills training for staff, volunteers, and or participants
- Can offer their time as a hands-on volunteer with a specific area (this can be face to face such as cooking, computer skills, language teaching etc. or support in-house with marketing, design, photography, content creation etc.)
- Would like to donate goods, services or money to improve the quality and sustainability of our offer
Please note that while budget is limited, we have some scope to contribute to time for activities or other types of support - please get in touch to discuss or find out more firstname.lastname@example.org